Personal fundraisers help raise funds and awareness for Community Resources and Housing Development Corporation. You can start your own fundraiser simply by doing what you love to do! Fundraisers can range from lemonade stands and bake sales to golf tournaments and galas. No matter how big or small your fundraiser can make a significant impact in the lives of the Colorado community.
Event ideas to get you started:
- Lemonade Stand
- Auction: live or silent; virtual or in-person
- Milestones: request donations for your birthday, anniversary or wedding
- Garage Sale
- Car Wash
- Bake Sale
- Jeans or Pajama Day- Employees or students are encouraged to donate money to wear jeans or pajamas on a certain day
- Tournament- Golf, bowling, kickball, etc.
- Collect Donations- set out boxes or jars next to cash registers, in your break room, or in the lobby to encourage customers and employees to donate